We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want. Write about it on your blog... simple as that. Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care! Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post. Please mention us in your post, and link back to the blog here. Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs. Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks! Thats what all this is about afterall, isn't it? We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color carnation pink and the number 54321.
1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were they carpeted? Yep
2. Green or purple grapes? Green... Purple/red grapes have bitter skin that makes me cringe.
3. Do you like Peeps? Not particularly
4. The smell of Vicks - like it? No!
5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays? I used to when I was little, but not anymore. (Of course, at first I was thinking Star Trek Clingons when I read that, lol.)
6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on lunch .
7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island? Only one?? How about Sean Penn... Or Tom Cruise... Or Barbra Striesand
8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example? I don't know, it never really bothered me when I was growing up and now I don't have kids so it doesn't matter much to me now, either.
9. Do you go fishing? Not on a regular basis, but I have been fishing in the past.
10. What question should we ask next week? If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why?
Be sure to check out the site and other people's posts as well!!
© Melissa Owens of Melissa's Bookshelf