Welcome to the April 16th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rainbow and the number 2.
1. Recently Berleen and I discovered the allure of the Twilight series. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)
I almost always am late getting sucked into the latest thing. With Harry Potter, I refused to read them until I saw an interview with J. K. Rowling after Goblet of Fire was published and I realized I might actually LIKE the books. I gobbled up the first four in a week. With Twilight, I guess I was living under a rock, because I hadn't even heard of them until last Fall, and I ended up getting them for Christmas.
2. What software do you use for your email?
Personal email = gmail. Work email = Outlook
3. Are you comfortable being nude?
Sure, in the shower =P
Maybe a better question is am I comfortable TALKING ABOUT being nude?
4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?
My husband's family reunion in June.
5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?
Not really. I have to admit that quotes just don't tend to stick with me. I love them at the time, but they are usually quickly forgotten.
6. How many email addresses do you have?
Let's see... One for me, one for work, one for my hubby and me, one for junk email... 4, I guess!
7. Is the sky falling?
8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?
No, but I'd like to go.
9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?
Years ago, literally. I can't even remember, to be honest.