This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color mango and the number 70566.
1. What color is your front door?
Had to think about this one since I'm at work. Think it's brown.
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.
I'm an only, and I guess at times growing up I wished I had a sibling (older or younger, didn't matter) but generally I've been pretty glad I'm an only child.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?
Where we go in the mounts of NC has very pretty blue & black butterflies, so I'd say those are my favorite. But any particularly colorful one will do :-) Maybe I can answer this better after we go to the Butterfly garden @ Callaway Gardens in a couple of weeks!
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
Nah, unless we just happen to go out for Mexican for dinner. But probably not.
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care?
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?
7. Hard or soft pillows?
Right in between, firm but with some give. I HATE super-soft or down pillows. What's the point?
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard?
9. What was the color of the last car you saw?
Black, I think.
10. When does your driver's license expire?
In January of 2017
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
I just wouldn't respond. It got lost in the mail...